In case of any machine received as Dead on Arrival / Damaged condition, then customer has to:
- Contact Ricoh Central Call Centre 18001030066 with in 3 days of receipt of material.
- Upon visit by Ricoh Authorised Service Personal, customer need to produce the purchase invoice/proof.
- Company obligation under this policy shall be limited to reparing by replacing the damaged part. In case the machine is beyond repair, the company has option to replace it. At any given point of time, the maximum value of claims, if entertained by the company, will be subject to maximum retail price of product purchased or the purchase price, which ever is lower.
- In case if company decides for replacement, then replacement unit will be shipped to customer either directly or through authorised channel partner. The replacement unit would be handed over to customer against the defective unit and same needs to be handed over to Ricoh authorised person.
The Dead on Arrival / Damaged policy is not applicable if:
- Proof of Purchase is not produced to Ricoh Authorised Service Person
- Information on Dead on Arrival/Damage is informed to Ricoh after 3 days.
- Said Dead on Arrival/Damaged product have either been tampered or been handled by an unauthorised person.